Rae and I had Sunday brunch with Mom and Dad. We talked wedding stuff.. Well Rae and Mom "talked" wedding stuff. It was a complex negotiation... Mom and Rae subtly fencing back and fourth ... Dad and I getting accidentally stabbed once in a while when we got too close :) All joking aside I think things are finally getting fully hammered out for the wedding and it's always great to see Mom and Dad.
Sunday was a pretty casual day. Rae and I did a little shopping, she bought a Hilfiger watch and I ended up with a scale that measures body fat. I hope that bloody thing is accurate because I'm ecstatic right now! I also had some time to cook an actual full fledged "Sunday Dinner" tonight. I actually enjoyed cooking it more than eating it :) The nice thing is I managed to use almost entirely low fat and health conscious ingredients. That's what I love about cooking meals like this, if I cook it myself I have total control of what goes into it and I can minimize damage from cheating a bit. Alright, maybe it had little too much salt but lets take a closer look at the number on that new scale shall be?
222 lbs baby!
That's right! I've lost 6.5 lbs in a single week of eating right, exercising 4 times for 1.5-2 hours and of course taking the right supplements!
First week down! 15 to go!
Great Success! I think for the rest of the night I'm going to strut. Oh yeah, a full-blown, head bobbing, hip swinging strut.
"Waaaah, hep meh! Huh!"
- Breakfast - EAS Myoplex Deluxe Bar
- Lunch - 2 egg beaters, 1/2 tomato, 1 slice dry wheat toast, 6oz sirloin steak
- Snack - 3 Wasa "Fibre Rye" crisps (120 cal), 2 tbsp Philly lite cream cheese (60 cal)
- Dinner - (everything in this meal was made from scratch) 2 slices lean roast beef, 1c garlic mashed potatoes with chives, 1 1/2 c steamed broccoli w/ (home made) cheddar cheese sauce, 1/4 c gravy, 3/4 c sauteed portabella mushrooms w/ onion & garlic.
"It's the craving for the good life, that sees me through troubled times." - I got you, Stone Temple Pilots
No comments:
Post a Comment