Wednesday, March 30, 2011

P90X Day 1 - milestones

I dream of a time not too far from now where I can feel the satisfaction of having completed a transformation from what I am now into a healthy person. No empty juvinile fantasies of the unattainable, just a time where my early end is less likely. I owe a debt to the people that love me to get healthy. I think about this every single morning of every day.

I'm sure this bulk is holding me back career wise as well, that next leap to Development Director won't be easy and I'll need every advantage if I'm going to do it before I'm 33. There's still time enough to make the changes required.

Today I did P90X Shoulders and Back with 30 minutes of cardio on my new treadmill which burnt 260 calories. Not a bad start at all. All I need to do is get to it and stop procrastinating. The diet will come easier now that I'm getting exercise more frequently as well.

No comments: