With our trip to Vegas coming up on May 7 I want to be in the best shape possible and as such I am going to continue through weeks 11, 12, and 13 of the program. The reason of course why I am at the 90 day mark prior to finishing the program is that as it was my first run through I extended some of the earlier phases where I wasn't able to really "bring it" as much as I should have due to a lack of familiarity with the work outs, a week long sickness or just the time constraints of being a project manager on a large video game project.
I'll be doing a complete retrospective for my first run through of the program after I have finished week 13 however at this moment here are the numbers:
Overview:
After 100 days total doing P90X (with extra weeks etc.) I performed 51 workouts total (3.65 workouts approximately ever 7 days). Had I been following the program more closely as designed I would have performed 84 workouts and exercised 6 out of every 7 days. This means that by the numbers I only worked out 61% as much as the program called for in this first run through.
Workouts Per Month:
January 2010 (From Jan 11) - 10 of 18 workouts
February 2010 - 14 of 24 workouts
March 2010 - 18 of 27 workouts
April 2010 (To April 21) - 9 of 18 workouts
Workout Dates P90X Pass #1
| Jan 11, 2010 - Chest and Back (P90X start date) |
| Jan 13, 2010 - Shoulders and Arms |
| Jan 15, 2010 - Legs and Back |
| Jan 17, 2010 - KempoX |
| Jan 18, 2010 - Chest and Back |
| Jan 19, 2010 - PlyometricsX |
| Jan 21, 2010 - Shoulders and Arms |
| Jan 23, 2010 - Legs and Back |
| Jan 24, 2010 - KempoX |
| Jan 26, 2010 - Chest and Back |
| Feb 1, 2010 - Chest and Back |
| Feb 2, 2010 - PlyometricsX |
| Feb 5, 2010 - Shoulders and Arms |
| Feb 7, 2010 - KempoX + Ab RipperX |
| Feb 9, 2010 - P90X Chest and Back + Ab RipperX |
| Feb 10, 2010 - Plyometrics X |
| Feb 11, 2010 - P90X Shoulders and Arms |
| Feb 13, 2010 - KempoX + Ab RipperX |
| Feb 14, 2010 - P90X Legs and Back |
| Feb 15, 2010 - YogaX |
| Feb 16, 2010 - Core Synergistics |
| Feb 17, 2010 - KempoX + Ab Ripper X |
| Feb 18, 2010 - YogaX |
| Feb 21, 2010 - Core Synergistics |
| March 1, 2010 - P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps + Ab RipperX |
| March 2, 2010 - PlyometricsX |
| March 5, 2010 - Kempo X |
| March 6, 2010 - P90X Back and Bicep |
| March 9, 2010 - P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps |
| March 10, 2010 - P90X Kempo X |
| March 11, 2010 - P90X Back and Biceps + P90X Ab RipperX |
| March 13, 2010 - P90X Plyometrics X |
| March 16, 2010 - P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps |
| March 17, 2010 - P90X Plyometrics X + Ab Ripper X |
| March 20, 2010 - P90X Back and Biceps + Ab Ripper X |
| March 21, 2010 - P90X Kempo X |
| March 22, 2010 - P90X Cardio X + Ab Ripper X |
| March 24, 2010 - P90X Core Synergistics |
| March 25, 2010 - P90X KenpoX |
| March 27, 2010 - P90X Core Syndergistics |
| March 30, 2010 - P90X Chest and Back |
| March 31, 2010 - P90X PlyometricsX + Ab RipperX |
| April 3, 2010 - P90X Shoulders and Arms |
| April 5, 2010 - P90X KenpoX + Ab Ripper X |
| April 8, 2010 - P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps |
| April 12, 2010 - P90X PlyometricsX + AbRipperX |
| April 13, 2010 - P90X Biceps and Back |
| April 14, 2010 - P90X KenpoX + AbRipperX |
| April 15, 2010 - P90X CardioX |
| April 19, 2010 - P90X Chest and Back |
| April 21, 2010 - P90X Plyometrics + AbRipperX |
No comments:
Post a Comment