Tuesday, April 27, 2010

P90X Day 98 - The little things...

One of the little known advantages to taking off a decent amount of body fat and losing inches off ones waist is a little more reach "down south" so to speak. My wife gave me a huge confidence boost today as I was dressing for work about my new found gains. I think she's in for it when I get home ;)

After the convention this weekend I found myself at 221lbs which isn't too bad, that said I think I'm going to have a very hard time hitting my goal weight of 211lbs by the time I leave for Vegas next week. To that end I'm going to attempt to eat right and do all 6 of my workouts this week to really hit it hard. I also have my final life insurance physical to contend with this Saturday that I will need to prepare for.


Monday April 26, 2010 - P90X Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Tuesday April 27, 2010 - P90X Plyometrics + AbRipperX

No comments: