Well another 2 weeks have passed since my last blog entry and it seems that I have successfully broken myself of my healthy eating habit. Great! I can feel the familiar weight coming back, and my man-breasts are full and heaving. Oh, self loathing how I've missed you.
Meal 1: 8 slices turkey bacon, 1 banana/fiber cookie (110 cal), 1 large non-fat vanilla bean latte.
Meal 2: 10oz ribeye steak, 1c sweet potato "fries", 3c mixed greens salad with mushrooms, green onions, dried cranberries, walnuts and 4 tbsp lite balsamic vinaigrette.
Meal 3: 1 beebell "health" bakery (lies!) apple cinnamon muffin
Meal 4: 1 ice cream sandwich (yes! pop the belt another notch!)
Meal 5: 4 pieces pepperoni (180 cal)
Meal 6: Omega-3 egg/Egg white omelet (mushrooms, feta, mozzarella, green onion, red pepper), 3 slices turkey bacon, 2 slices flax bread, 1 tbsp margarine.
Here is a quick update from the last two weeks.
I'm working like a mad bastard! I've got a ton of new things on the go here at the day job and on top of that I'm working 3-4 nights per week at the pit of despair.
I just returned from an awesome adventure weekend downhill mountain biking, white water rafting and getting horrifically sun burnt to the point of having oozing blisters on my right shoulder.
Landscape plans are proceeding nicely, and we've settled on a price ($6000) for what we want to do. Of course Raegan wants to throw money at it and "just get it done". However, it takes a lot of project schedules made and TVs sold to come up with that money and I'm almost certain we could build our patio for much cheaper if we just took the time to learn how and take advantage of offered labour from our friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment