Despite only working out twice last week due to birthday week shenanigans I am still at 221 lbs and feeling lean and strong. People are starting to notice all of my hard work for the last three months and that just motivates me further.
Raegan and I have a fairly busy next few weeks, and with the Vegas countdown now at 22 days I wonder if I can carve off those last 6lbs in time? I have conceded that at least until we're back from our trip that there is very little chance of me doing cardio in the morning before work. Given that I work out at 10 or 11 pm I just don't see it (not that it isn't the dream and eventual end goal for me).
215lbs is a good weight for me to hit Vegas with and if I can get down there in time I know I'll feel better when I'm poolside :)
Tonight is P90X KenpoX + AbRipperX (which is getting easier! It just takes time!). Friday will be P90X Legs and Back and I'll pound out some P90X CardioX + AbRipperX before we take off on Saturday! I've got to bring it for the next three weeks to make it down to 215lbs! I know I can do this!
April 8, 2010 - P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
April 12, 2010 - P90X PlyometricsX + AbRipperX
April 13, 2010 - P90X Biceps and Back
April 14, 2010 - P90X KenpoX + AbRipperX
April 15, 2010 - P90X CardioX
No comments:
Post a Comment