- Breakfast - 3 omega-3 eggs, 1/4 c salsa, 1/2c pineapple.
- Lunch - 4 slices panago pizza and 3 chicken wings (Game launch lunch) - most likely 1000cal or so pretty much ruins the rest of my diet for the day.
- Snack - 3 Fibre Rye crisps 120 cal, 3 tbsp 95% lite philly cream cheese 60 cal
- Dinner - 2c prawn tofu curry with coconut rice.
- Snack (or just random obesity) - 1 order stadium nachos and cheese, 1 really large slice pepperoni pizza, 1 beer.
Read about working at a premier video game developer, a fat man's adventures in weight loss, and navigating life as a married 30-something.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Tuesday - Hockey Game!
I acquired tickets to a rather "big deal" hockey game tonight. I really want to go to Muay Thai so I'm having a hard time getting excited about the game. This will be my 6th day without a workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment