Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wed - Tux fitting and Preparation for company

I wield home improvement tools like mighty Thor wields Mjollinir!

Ok.. Maybe not. But I did manage to hang our window coverings yesterday with a minimum of property damage or personal injury.

Got fitted for a tux for my brothers wedding which is taking place a few months after mine.

Continued to prepare the house for Raegan's bridal shower this weekend. I bought some additional tools and I will clear away as much of the construction ditrious as possible.

Sometimes I'm not sure if Raegan is going to be able to handle getting married. I think she'll like *being* married and we'll have a good life together. (Assuming we survive the wedding) The problem is she seems to stress herself out about the smallest of details and often ignore items of larger impact. We received some feedback on our wedding registry, some of our guests would like to buy us some more expensive items as Raegan and I chose fairly moderately priced goods. Well for some reason she took it as a personal attack on her taste when I suggested that we return to the store we registered at and upgrade some of our choices to better models. To be honest I don't think there was anything on the registry worth more than $200... In retrospect that seems a little strange... anyway... huge discussion about it not my idea of a good time. I need to figure out what is causing her to stress out. Everything is in order, we made a schedule, we can pay for the wedding, we even have help from friends and family. Sometimes I'm a little bewildered.
  • Breakfast - Lean Stuffs Fiesta Chicken Pocket (280cal)
  • Snack - 250ml of 80% yolk removed omega-3 eggs, 1/4c salsa , 1/2c Pineapple (Total 330 cal)
  • Lunch - 1 can Stag Silvarado Beef Chili (390 cal)
  • Snack - 3 wasa fiber rye crisps, 3 tbsp lite philly cream cheese (210cal)
  • Snack - Myoplex deluxe protein bar 330 cal
  • Dinner - "Guilt Free BLT" 250 cal 1.5c Organic Tomato soup 90cal
  • Daily Total: 1880cal

No comments: