Well I went from just over 235lbs down to 201.2lbs for the wedding day. I'll call that a win even though I went back up to 206.4lbs in the week I took off after the wedding.
Time for some reflection on the last 115 days:
- Diet is the most important part of weight loss for me. Follow a healthy diet and lose the weight. The object is to not just be lean but also to be healthy.
- Front load meals throughout the day. I need to bring 4 meals to works with me have a snack when I get home and then cook dinner.
- If I get some form of excersise in a given day I am less likely to be tempted to overeat. While there is very little destructive food in the house having an extra snack at 11pm is counterproductive.
- One cheat day/meal per week is as far as I can tell required. Pizza, tacos and icecream taste good (maybe not all together) but one meal once per week isn't *that* bad. I don't need to be gleeful in my self destruction and I need to remember that whatever I take in will have to be worked off later.
No comments:
Post a Comment