It's a strange sensation. This isn't to suggest that I had previously lost my sense of taste however for whatever reason it seems to be heightened as of late. I had some air popped popcorn last night and I could really taste the corn, it was a strange sweet sensation a flavor that really doesn't require enhancement.
Also there are strange and frightening things happening in my gastrointestinal tract as is bound to happen with this sort of cleanse.
- Breakfast: Organic-hippy-all natural grain flake cereal, 1/2c plain soy milk, 1c Organic Blueberries
- Lunch: 1.5c Organic Carrot-Almond-ginger soup, 1 can spicy thai tuna, 3c green salad w/ red peppers, chives, cucumber and tomato, 4 tbsp cucumber-garlic-tofu dressing.
- Snack: Apple, 3 tbsp unsalted cashews
- Dinner: Omelet - 4 free range omega-3 eggs, green onion, green pepper, 1 tbsp ground flax seed, various spices, 1c fried potatoes, 1/4c home made salsa
- Snack: 1c Creamy Cauliflower soup (made with tofu and soy milk)
No comments:
Post a Comment