Sunday, February 18, 2007

Furious anger...

Saturday mostly consisted of me securing the house and installing various deterrents. Also, we set up the home theater system :)
  • Breakfast- 1/2c plain oatmeal (130 cal), 1 tbsp flax seed (60 cal), 1/4c 2% milk (30 cal), and 1 c blueberries (80 cal)
  • Snack - 4 slices turkey bacon (120 cal), 1/4c salsa
  • Lunch - 3 slices panago thin crust spinach, pepperoni and feta pizza
  • Snack - 4 triscuits (90cal), 2 tbsp cream cheese
  • Dinner - 2c "Moms Chilli" (she assures me it's made with lean ground beef) with home made cornbread.
Sunday we awoke to sounds of construction from next door. Little did I realize that those monkeys had been throwing all their roofing trash in the space between the two houses, where it remains even now. Some of it even hit our house! WTF? I had to go out there and ask the guys if they could throw the garbage behind the house they're working on. I'm trying to get a hold of their superintendent to complain! Also the phone company sucks, but somehow this isn't a shocker as I worked for them for a couple months when I first got out of college. Apathy reigns. We also revised our window covering order and saved almost $1500 by buying a different but similar style and brand of blinds. Our other order had creeped up to almost
$2300 which is crazy...
  • Breakfast - 2 omega-3 eggs, 4 slices turkey bacon, 1/4 c salsa, 2 slices dry whole grain bread.
  • Lunch - 2c "Mom's Chili" and a slice of cornbread.
  • Snack - Naniamo square (?!), slice of cornbread.
  • Dinner - 1 6oz Chicken breast, 1c whole grain pasta with rose sauce, 2c Salad (Almonds, bacon bits, baby romaine, egg, carrot, parsley, green pepper, tomato, green onion.) and a raspberry, extra-virgin olive oil vinegrette.

No comments: