Monday, February 26, 2007

Week-end Update...

Saturday:
I was "On-call" for work and had to stick around the house. (Not all bad) Raegan and I ended up hanging blinds and doing various home improvements. She's a confident, willful, and aggressive woman and sometimes her lack of patience can get the best of her. We had a difference of opinion on the proper technique for one of our tasks. I'm smiling now when I say that I refused to engage and defused the situation before it could gain too much momentum. "The only way to win is to not play..." Of course I have the emotional maturity of a blueberry scone so *that* has always been a hurdle for me. For being at home all day I was pretty busy and didn't take the time to eat properly.
  • Breakfast - Omega-3 egg omelet with mushrooms, green pepper, green onion, and turkey with 1c of fried potatoes (pam) and 1 slice dry multigrain toast.
  • Dinner - Men's Health inspired "Perfect Asian Stir Fry" by Bobby flay. Prawns, green and yellow onion, asparagus, broccoli, mushroom, garlic and ginger with shanghai noodles.
Sunday:
Worked at the pit of despair and picked up a couple hundred bucks in sales. Not a bad day.
Also ate poorly today. Had my brother over for Thai food, to finish hanging blinds and to discuss my bachelor party. Should be a really good time.
  • Breakfast - Men's Health inspired "Perfect Asian Stir Fry" by Bobby flay. Prawns, green and yellow onion, asparagus, broccoli, mushroom, garlic and ginger with shanghai noodles.
  • Lunch - Bento Box with Chicken , Tempura, salad, miso soup and rice.
  • Dinner - Thai Food. Spring rolls, coconut rice, chicken panang (sp) lemongrass prawns, and some kind of tofu veggie dish and a beer. Pretty good food.

No comments: