Monday, March 5, 2007

81 Days to go! Back to MMA!

I'm just under the 3 month mark, I need to get this fat loss thing moving forward.
  • Breakfast - 1c fat free sugar free blueberry yogurt, 1/2 c pineapple, 1 banana
  • Snack - 1c spanish paella with shrimp'
  • Lunch - 2c stag silvarado beef reduced fat chili 480 cal
  • Snack - myoplex deluxe protine bar
  • dinner -125mg of fat free turkey breast 120 cal, 10 triscuits 200 cal, 3tbsp lite cream cheese 90 cal.
  • Snack - 2 slices flax bread 240 cal, 2 tbsp salt/sugar free natural peanut butter, 1 banana
Went to MMA tonight, first time back in 2 weeks! Always a really good time but somewhat hard. Lots of striking practice today plus James and I stayed after class and he taught me a few moves he had picked up from the Thursday Jui-Jitsu class.

No comments: