Thursday, March 1, 2007

"Standing on the spear-tip of humanity"...and other hyperbole

Thursday update.

Even after falling off and subsequently getting run over by "the wagon" I only gained 0.2lbs!

Current weight is 215.8 lbs! Woot! 12.7lbs down in 33 days and 20.8lbs to go with just over 12 weeks to do it. I need to lose 1.75 lbs per week to make it down to 195lbs for the wedding, which still seems grossly obese for a man who is 5'9" (ish) but my phase pne goals are focusing on reducing weight and body fat at *all* costs.

In other news the competition for the Assistant Producer job I applied for closed today so I hope to hear some good news soon and and feeling a little anxiety about my chances.
  • Breakfast - 1 c grilled potatoes (150 cal), 4 omega-3 eggs (280 cal), 1/4c salsa. (20 cal)
  • Lunch - Broiled Cajun chicken breast, 1c broccoli, and 1c salad with lite vinaigrette and 1tbsp almonds.
  • Snack - (2:30pm) -Myoplex deluxe protine bar (330 cal)
  • Dinner - 2c home made (my me) shrimp pallea and 1 glass of red wine.
  • Snack - 3 Wasa fibre rye crisps (120 cal), 3tbsp 95%lite cream cheese (60 cal)
  • Snack - 2 slices flax bread, 3tbsp salt/sugar free peanut butter with 2 tbsp home made raspberry jam (no preservatives or added evil).
Also started watching "Heroes" tonight on my PVR, what an outstanding show! Easily one of my new favorites. I hate commericals so I can't recommend highly enough the purchase of a "Medialounge" from D-Link or a PVR. I don't watch a lot of TV but I try to catch HBO's ROME and Entourage, Jericho, Battlestar Galactica, and now Heroes. I find myself not watching TV for an entire week and then catching all that weeks episodes in one shot with no commericals.

"The spiders all in tune, The evening of the moon, Dreams are made winding through my head..."

No comments: