Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Indulgence

Wow, roughly 1000 calories too much! I got back from an hour and a half of Muay Thai and was absolutely starving. That said, there is no way in hell I burnt that extra 1000 cal at class :(

Practiced two different combos for almost the entire class. Worked on my left hook, Thai clench, inside low kick, rib kick, right straight, and hurt my toe (again) throwing a kick while sparring. I guess it never really got better. I'm going to start taping them up again.

  • Meal1: 1c All bran Buds with psyllium fiber (210 cal), 1c skim milk (90 cal) [Total 300 cal]
  • Meal2: 50ml 80% yolk removed omega-3 eggs (225 cal), 1/4c sweet salsa (30 cal), 1/4c shredded low fat cheddar cheese (110 cal) [Total 370 cal]
  • Meal 3: 2c Special Sausage and Peppers (Italian sausage, whole wheat omega-3 penne, garlic, tomatoes, red and green bell peppers, low fat feta cheese, spinach, low fat mozzarella) [600 cal]
  • Meal 4: Myoplex Deluxe Protein Bar [350 cal]
  • Meal 5: 2/3 Harvest wheat spinach and chicken pizza (900 cal)
  • Meal 6: 1/2 portion "Cajun Chicken Fingers and Sweet-Potato Fries" [290 cal]
Daily Total 2810 cal

No comments: