Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Time to buy that sand barge...

Alright,

So if I'm not going to go to the gym, MMA or run and do calisthenics at home I might as well stop with all the sensible eating and just be fat again.

I have a total lack of motivation that stems from me staying up so late that I can't seem to get out of bed early enough to start running in the morning, which would kick start my entire day.

Eating wasn't "too bad" today. I kind of sabotaged myself by having an after dinner snack. Spent time with Raegan planning the wedding and having a normal evening.
  • Meal 1: 2 slices sprouted wheat and flax bread (240 cal), 2 tbsp peanut butter (180 cal), 2 tsp Sugar free Raspberry Jam (40 cal) [Total 460 cal]
  • Meal 2: 1c all bran buds (210 cal), 1/2c skim milk (50 cal), 1 tbsp sultana raisins (60 cal) [Total 320 cal]
  • Meal 3: Chunky Chicken Gumbo soup (300 cal) *really* high in sodium.
  • Meal 4: 2/3c blueberries (60 cal), 1 can spicy Thai tuna (130 cal) [Total 190 cal]
  • Meal 5: 3c Prawn and Tofu Stir fry with Soba noodles and veggies. (600 cal)
  • Meal 6: 1/2 bag Crispy Minis 215 cal
Daily Total 2085 cal