I had a painfully awkward encounter with the company CEO in stairwell. We were all coming back from a company meeting and I let him go first through the stairwell because he was having a conversation with the person in front of him. I thought it was just basic courtesy, he pauses and says "Sorry." and then an awkward "How are you today." over his right shoulder. Ok, so that doesn't sound as awkward as it actually was but certainly enough to make me wonder if I'm next on the chopping block around here with all the "departures" lately.
- Meal 1: Nature Valley Cranberry and Oatmeal bar (140 cal), Banana (100 cal) [total 240 cal]
- Meal 2: Gold Seal Spicy Thai Tuna (130 cal)
- Meal 3: 1.5c Prawn and Tofu Stir fry with Soba noodles and veggies (300 cal), 2c Baby Romain Salad with almonds and raisins (140 cal), 4 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette (20 cal) [total 460]
- Meal 4: 7 Medium Sized Strawberries (30 cal)
- Meal 5: 2 cans solid Albacore Tuna (280 cal), 3 tbsp lite mayo (90 cal), 1/4c Salsa (30 cal), 1 sprouted wheat and flax tortilla (160 cal), 2c knorr tomato and roasted red pepper soup (260 cal) [Total Cal 820]
No comments:
Post a Comment