Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weekend Update

Saturday:
Drove 2 hours to Raegan's sister's house for our nephew's 5th birthday. Ate like a pig, and I think it'll be years before Raegan and I decide to have children. Our little nephew isn't too bad but quite a few of the other kids were brats when did it become acceptable for parents to allow their kids to run wild in someone's house? Drove 2 hours back. Ate like a pig the entire time. Seriously. Fatty :(

Sunday:
Worked the 2nd job, made decent money so it was worth my time to be there. I don't think I'll be able to stop having a 2nd jorb anytime soon but I may change what I do after the summer. Went to Tokyo Express for lunch and had a double beef noodle bowl, miso soup and two dumplings. Again, totally counter productive :( Then went to my brother's house again for a father's day BBQ. Steak, salad, crepes, cheesecake, 2 brownies.

No more falling off the wagon for a while.

No comments: