Hmmm, finding it hard to turn a decent profit at the ol' salt mines this week. Not really worth my time to be there when I could be making more money in a 3rd world sweatshop... and with probably less whipping.
On the up side it looks like I'm going to be doing the project scheduling for the team I'm working on now so that's great, and I was told that the director of production was coming up to talk to me about moving into the production department full time!
Meal 1: Nature valley granola bar, Meal 1: Nature Valley Granola Bar (150 cal), banana(100 cal), 1 fruit bar (140 cal)
Meal 2: Roast beef on wheat sandwich with mixed vegetables and ranch dressing
Meal 3 : 2c Ab's Diet southwest chicken soup
Meal 4: 1c whole wheat fusilli with marinara sauce
Meal 5: 1 corn on the Cob, 1 piece of lemon herb talapia, 2 salmon sashimi
Meal 6: 3 omega 3 eggs, 2 slices flax bread, 1/2c salsa, 2 tsp margarine
No comments:
Post a Comment