Friday, September 14, 2007

Embargo On...

Right, demotivation continues into Friday. It is difficult to push yourself to work harder when you are not going to be compensated or recognized in a significant way for doing so.

Obviously there was no feedback on my raise request today nor will there be anytime in the near future. I'm really curious what their justification will be for not giving it to me...

I sent Raegan some flowers at work today because she has really been picking up the slack around the ol' casa lately and I wanted to thank her in a public way. Plus I think she secretly likes making her co-workers jealous when I send her flowers. Pretty flowers for a pretty girl. Seems pretty simple.

Going to MMA tonight for the second time this week. Always a great time but I'll be damned if I'm not really sore still from Monday's Jujutsu class. I hope we train some sparring tonight.

Meal1: Nature Valley Granola bar with yogurt (140 cal)
Meal 2: 1c All bran buds with 1c 2% milk
Meal 3: 2c Roasted Pepper and Black bean soup (Gardennay), 6oz baked salmon, 1c mixed greens salad with 2tbsp ginger soy dressing.
Meal 4: Banana
Meal 5: 3 slices harvest wheat chicken and feta pizza, 2c mixed greens salad

No comments: