More meetings at the day job to get our project schedule figured out, I think I'm going to just book an entire day next time...
Preparing for my friends out of town wedding this weekend, they're doing a exactly what they want to do, and while it is certainly not traditional I know it's going to be a good time.
Meal 1: 2 slices flax bread, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp honey
Meal 2: 1c all bran buds, 1/2c skim milk
Meal 3: Roast turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with swiss cheese, lettuce, 1 tbsp mayo and 1 tsp mustard. 2c Campbells cream of mushroom soup
Meal 4: 2c mixed greens salad, 2 tbsp 1000 island dressing
Meal 5: 2c Spanish Pallea with prawns, chicken and sausage, 2c mixed greens salad with 2 tbsp ginger soy dressing, 1 glass white wine
Meal 6: 1/2 bag nut man crispy rice snacks 240 cal
Where's the fruit Jason?
No comments:
Post a Comment