Ok, so Raegan and I are going on our honeymoon at the end of December. I need to Lose 20lbs... again.
Lets get to work.
Meal 1: 2 slices dempsters ancient grains bread, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 tsp no sugar added jam.
Meal 2: Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso and Cream (140 cal)
Meal 3: 2 scoop protein shake, 1 c 2% milk, 1 banana
Someone once said "If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten." (And then a lot of other people repeated it and claimed this gem as their own...)
That would be OK for me. I just have to not stop doing it when I'm close to my goal. I was just "close enough" to be satisfied with my progress.
I have Five fitness & wellness goals for the next 7 days:
1.) Get up at 6:30am and go to bed at 11:30pm
4.) Get to the gym here at work to do cardio and stretching twice (Monday/Thurs)
5.) Always take the stairs at work (It's only 6 flights).
"These coordinates are looking more, like the answer I've been paying for."
No comments:
Post a Comment