Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Half-Orc, Full-Dork...

Took the stairs this morning... somehow I don't think 6 flights of stairs a day is going to save me from an early grave. I've got to start somewhere though.

I've got some writing to do for my game in three weeks. I need to put the game on rails despite what the guys say they want. They had the most fun the first session when things were laid out for them and really didn't require any actual investigation.

I need to finish reading my three books for February: "The Last Colony", "The Anatomy of Buzz" and "The Deadline"

Raegan also wants to go away for the weekend to visit her parents and sister. I can't say I'm keen on the idea at all as we *just* saw them two weeks ago. I of course have no choice at all in the matter but maybe I can shorten the trip to just Saturday and Sunday.

Meals:
  • Snack 1: 1/2" x 5" sliver of banana bread
  • Breakfast: 1c All Bran Buds, 1 tbsp raisins, 1/2c milk, 1/2c blueberries
  • Lunch: 2c Chicken, Vegetable and glass noodle Stir fry
  • Snack 2: Crispy Thins 23g (100cal)
  • Snack 3: 1/4c cashews, 1 tbsp raisins, 1/2c blueberries
  • Dinner: *Huge* Burrito (2c lean ground beef, purple onion, garlic and green pepper.), 2tbsp sour cream, 1c refried black beans, 1 8" whole wheat tortilla shell, 1/2c wild rice, 1/2c salsa.
  • Snack 4: 2"x5" slice of banana bread.
Supplements:
  • 2x Total Lean
  • 2x Total Lean Phase 2 "starch blocker"
  • 2x Total Lean CLA
  • 1x Total Lean Weightwise Multivitamin
  • 1x Chromium Chelate
  • 2x Wild Salmon Oil
  • 5x psyllium fiber
"We may not know any girls, But we got graph paper guiding our way, We got confusion, delusion and all of Friday night to kill."

No comments: