Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Late night inspiration

Last night I ended up staying up way too late writing for my monthly game session. I was struck suddenly and at random as to how I could solve a particular problem getting the players to "bite" on the plot. I think I have a plausible scenario (relatively speaking) that will allow me to solve that particular problem. My only fallout from the inspiration being that I didn't get to bed until 3:30 in the morning.

Also, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" isn't a half-bad show. I have a soft spot in my heart for Summer Glau from her time on Firefly. I hope it gets picked up for more episodes.
  • Breakfast: 2"x4" slice of Raegan's Banana bread
  • Snack 1: Myoplex Lite Protein Bar, 2"x2" slice of Banana bread
  • Lunch: 2c lean ground beef, purple onion, garlic and green pepper.) 1c refried black beans, 1/2c salsa.
  • Snack 2: 1/4c roasted organic almonds, 2tbsp raisins
  • Snack 3: 2"x4" slice of Raegan's Banana bread
  • Dinner: Burrito (2c lean ground beef, purple onion, garlic and green pepper.), 1tbsp sour cream, 8" whole wheat tortilla shell, 1/2c salsa
Supplements:
  • 1x Total Lean
  • 1x Total Lean Phase 2 "starch blocker"
  • 2x Total Lean CLA
  • 1x Total Lean Weightwise Multivitamin
  • 5x psyllium fiber

No comments: