Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Update

Saturday:
Went car shopping with Raegan. We looked at a loaded Ford Escape and the Mazda 6 GT Sport. The 6 is like a missile. It is a wonderful car that I would very much like to own some day soon. I think we're going to end up with the Escape or "es-cap-eh".
Went out to Karaoke with the "team" and a good time was had by all.
  • Breakfast: two slices whole wheat toast, 1tbsp peanut butter, 2tsp sugar free jam.
  • Dinner: Sushi at a local upscale restaurant, we met my sister's new man. He seems alright. I'm sure it won't last.
Sunday:
Went car shopping again, this time without Rae. Test drove the nissan rogue. It is nice but expensive if you want it loaded.
  • Breakfast: 4 omega-3 egg omelet with cheese, 5 slices turkey bacon and two slices multigrain toast.
  • Snack: Gorged myself on a chocolate bar and 6 marshmallows (an odd craving)
  • Dinner: Mom's chicken catchatori, mashed potatoes, salad and broccoli.

No comments: