I've said it before, "Eat less, exercise more." Simple, no?
The wife and I are going to a "hot yoga" class tonight. The idea is to do yoga (which I've never done before) in a warm room. The heat and exercise causes you to sweat more, thereby burning more calories, and helping to rid the body of toxins. Plus I get to spend some quality time with my special lady that doesn't involve going out for dinner or watching a movie.
- Breakfast: 1c all bran buds, 1 tbsp raisins, 1/2c skim milk, 1c mixed blueberries and raspberries
- Lunch: 2c Morrocan Stewed chicken with zucchini and garbanzo beans.
- Snack: 15 almonds
- Dinner: Special Health Burrito (1c lean ground beef with corn and peppers, 2oz low fat cheddar cheese, 1 8" sprouted wheat tortilla, 1c low fat refried beans, 1/4c salsa, 1/4c fresh home made guacamole
No comments:
Post a Comment