I'm probably going to be here late tonight, better make this a quick entry...
Feel really busy today also as half of my day is taken up by meetings. They are useful but I wish they consumed separate time from when I could be doing something. Like when I'm sleeping. "Dream meetings" seem like a really good idea.
Put another 10-ish hour day in today. I really don't have enough time to get things done.
- Breakfast: 2 slices flax bread, 2 tbsp low fat peanut butter, 2 tsp organic honey
- Snack: Venti Non-fat, sugar free latte from Starbucks
- Lunch: Special Health Burrito "Lite" (1c lean ground beef with corn and peppers, 1c low fat refried beans, 1/4c salsa, 1/4c fresh home made guacamole), mixed greens salad, 2 tbsp organic balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Snack: 10 organic almonds
- Snack: 10 rice crackers, 2 tbsp guacamole, 3 tbsp lite cream cheese.
- Dinner: 2 slices whole wheat thin crust deluxe pizza, 2c mixed greens salad, 2 tsp red wine vinaigrette
- Snack: 1 2"x4" slice of banana bread
No comments:
Post a Comment