Monday, March 24, 2008

Day Seven - The Cleanse - Eat Less, Exercise More

I had a revelation today.

I started thinking about where I wanted to be in a year, and then worked back trying to figure out what it would take to get there. In order to be a fit, healthy, and most importantly a happy man I need to eat less and exercise more.

That's it.

There is no big secret, no magic bullet that will do it for me. If I want the life I dream about, I need to eat less and exercise more. The food I eat needs to be beneficial and healthy, and the exercise I get needs to be fun and sustainable. Exercise comes in many forms and needs to also strengthen me both physically and emotionally.

How is this a difficult concept? It seems like I've let myself get misdirected, the responsibility is on me to get exercise and eat healthy.

Yoga tomorrow.

Sunshine with Raegan today.
  • Breakfast: 2c Organic Hippy flakes (contains corn flour), 1/2c lite soy milk, 1c raspberries
  • Lunch: 1 paprika-oregano chicken breast, 1c lentil dahl
  • Dinner: 2c Moroccan Stewed chicken with zucchini and garbanzo beans, 1c garlic couscous with pine nuts.
  • Snack: 10 rice crackers, 2 tbsp home made guacamole, 3 tbsp home made salsa

No comments: