Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 14: Why would I need horseshoes? I don't have a horse...

My wife told me I woke up once yelling that to her. It seems logical to me.

I completed the intense Plyometrics P90X workout last night and it was excellent! It is a high impact cardio workout consisting of jumping and agility training. With breaks the 55 minute workout took me 80 minutes to do. I was in pretty rough shape by the end of it.

However, I'm down to 236.2 lbs today and I don't care if it is water weight or related to the lunar cycle it is a win and makes all of the last two weeks of pain worthwhile. I'm down 7 glorious pounds. 19 to go for phase one!

Tonight is Shoulders and Arms with P90X, this was a great workout last time and I expect the same. I'm still not doing the Ab Ripper X workout after the weight training sessions but I'm confident that I will be able to work up to it in the next week or so.

No comments: