Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 15: Bookit.com sucks in every capacity I've discovered!

I didn't end up doing my Shoulder/Arm P90X workout last night as booking the Vegas vacation did not go as planned due to a e-commerce screw up on the bookit.com website that first resulted in my flight being booked twice and not booking my hotel. Then after (I kid you not) a combined total of 3 hours on the phone with the inept customer service staff they discovered that their system had actually misreported the number of available rooms at Caesar's Palace and as a result they couldn't book my package. Another tragilarious facet of to this experience was that their phone system would cut-out every time I was transferred or just randomly during the call and although I asked I wasn't provided with a direct number to get in contact with the agent until the 6th or 7th time I got cut-off. I will be haunted by the hold music loop for the rest of my days.This is by far one of the most horrific online booking/e-commerce experiences I have ever had and if I were you I would think twice about ever booking through bookit.com. Travelocity got my money in the end. Better rate, direct flight back, done in 5 minutes and no pain. They'll get my money next time too!

I'm going to hit Shoulders and Arms tonight with renewed vigor  as I need to look good for poolside in may!

...

IT WAS GOOD!

I'm getting better little by little. Each week I'm incrementally stronger and maintaining my motivation.

No comments: