Friday, January 22, 2010

P90X Day:12 (overall day 16) - Master of Space and Time!

I have decided that in order to better track my P90X progress that I will reorder the way I track days on the blog. Overall this is day 16 of my 2010 weightloss and fitness regime and day 12 of P90X.
I did my makeup workout for P90X shoulders and back last evening. It was grueling but excellent. I am already making small strength gains as I tweak the weight to get to the 8-10 rep range with the last three reps being very hard. I still have yet to add the Ab Ripper X workout to the end of each of my 1 hour strength training sessions as I still find them extremely difficult.

The weightloss keeps happening. Today I'm down to 235.2 lbs which is a total of 8 lbs down. Who knew it would be this easy. I just need to keep working out each day and maintain good eating habits. The "Fat Ripper" meal plan on P90X is actually pretty easy to follow and as such I'm going to do it for 6 weeks total before moving on to the next phase as that is the maximum time recommended. This would have me switching to the next phase in the eating plan on February 23, 2010.

No comments: