Overall I am on day 19 of the new plan.
I made up for a pair of missed workouts this weekend by doing P90X Legs and Back on Saturday and then Kempo X on Sunday.
I am definitely getting a little leaner as I can feel it in waistline and see it in a little more definition in my shoulders.
Tonight is P90X Chest and Back with the full 16 minute Ab Ripper X workout at the end. I think it is going to be pretty hard to finish Ab Ripper X but I need to start it sometime.
P90X has a mantra: "Do your best and forget the rest."
I'm not a big "slogan guy" but as I progress through the program I am finding that to be more and more true as nothing has demotivated more quickly in the past than focusing on the negative things about my performance or the program. Now I take it one day at a time, doing my very best each workout, clearing my mind and throwing myself into it and not obsessing over the things that don't go as well as I would like.
No comments:
Post a Comment