While "OK Computer" is one of my favorite Radiohead albums I'm actually I'm not being ironic when I say that vigorous, regular exercise has a beneficial impact on both my home and work life. Frankly speaking I am happier that I am getting fitter and as a result I am more productive and successful in all of my endeavors.
I completed PlyometricX last night and took fewer breaks than I have in the past. I'm trying to get to a point where I will be on the same break schedule as Tony and his crazed plyometric commandos, however that will take some time as at about the halfway point I am taking 1 minute breaks between each four exercise set. Tonight will be P90X Shoulders and Arms, however I have decided to move the Ab RipperX workout to one of my less intense days which I am thinking should be KempoX on Saturday.
Wednesday Feb 10, 2010 - Plyometrics X
No comments:
Post a Comment