Wednesday, February 10, 2010

P90X Day 31 - Erosion

For the first time ever I completed P90X Chest and Back with Ab Ripper X last night!

It was hard and I was pretty bonked by the end of it but I managed to not only get through it but match the performance of my first set last week and actually exceed the performance in my second set! My cardiovascular health is getting better and although I am a feeble rubbery thrashing creature when attempting to keep up with Tony and his Ab Ripper X crew I get through it as best I can. Making small improvements each time. I'm rain eroding the mountain.

Tonight is PlyometricsX which I can do with my eyes closed. It is a hard cardio workout and I'm going to really focus on holding the various movements to get the most out of them.

Feb 9, 2010 - P90X Chest and  Back + Ab RipperX

No comments: