While I didn't get a chance to do KempoX prior to leaving on Saturday I maintained my good eating habits over the family visit weekend, which was a little hard but not impossible with all of the cake and cream making it's way around the tables.
After a surprisingly relaxing visit with the in-laws we made our way home, ran some errands and I started into my KempoX workout after "completing" Ab RipperX for the first time. It was very hard and my tailbone hurt from all the pressure on it despite having two mats and a towel under it. It was only a 15 minute prelude to the KempoX workout but I really feel it today despite my inability to keep up or do most of the exercises correctly. I'm going to try to start with doing Ab RipperX twice per week for the next two weeks and then move into three times after the week 5 transition (actually week 7 for me).
I need to be honest with myself about the number of workouts I have actually been doing since I started doing P90X. Looking at the data I need to really get in the rhythm of working out every day if I am to see the results I need to.
Feb 7 - KempoX + Ab RipperX
Feb 5 - Shoulders and Arms
Feb 2 - PlyometricsX
Feb 1 - Chest and Back
Jan 26 - Chest and Back
Jan 24 - KempoX
Jan 23 - Legs and Back
Jan 21 - Shoulders and Arms
Jan 19 - PlyometricsX
Jan 18 - Chest and Back
Jan 17 - KempoX
Jan 15 - Legs and Back
Jan 13 - Shoulders and Arms
Jan 11 - Chest and Back (P90X start date)
In related news I am down to 232.2 lbs today and I feel pretty great about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment