I've been very busy with work for the last few days as I prepare the team to begin testing one project and recording and translating two more. Good times and exactly what I signed up for as a project manager!
After 38 days of P90X I and 41 days overall am down to 230.8 lbs which is a total weightloss of 12.4lbs in just shy of 6 weeks. I also feel stronger than I have in years. That's not to say that I'm not reduced to a sweat covered flopping mess 20 minutes into any of the workouts I do but incremental progress is awesome. I'm seeing some kind of definition in my shoulders and arms. My neck looks like it may even belong to a species related to humans, my belly has gotten much flatter and my hip flexors are two strange protruding bumps of muscle which I imagine are a good thing, The only slightly scary thing is that my legs (damn them) keep getting bigger and stronger. This would not normally be an issue had I started with normal legs but they are looking totally freakish now. For instance pants that were tight in the waist and loose in the legs are now loose in the waist and tighter in the legs. Kind of a strange scenario to be in and I'll be damned if I don't wish that I had the same problem with my arms :)
As of Feb 15 I am done phase 1 of P90X and into my first "rest and recovery" week which would normally be week 4 as opposed to week 5. I will be starting Phase 2 at week 6 which will be Feb 22, 2010. Exciting times as I am under the impression from reading the Beachbody.com message boards that my weightloss will begin to accelerate from Phase 2 onwards.
Feb 13, 2010 - KempoX + Ab RipperX
Feb 14, 2010 - P90X Legs and Back
Feb 15, 2010 - YogaX
Feb 16, 2010 - Core Synergistics
No comments:
Post a Comment