Monday, February 22, 2010

P90X Day 43 - Phase 2 Starting (Week 5, 6, 7)

Today is the first day of P90X phase 2 and overall I'm pretty pleased with the fitness and weightloss results I have seen to date. That said, I really need to start peeling off some additional body-fat as I am now just  6 weeks away from my 30th birthday and I really want to look as good as I possibly can for it. 

I keep on toying with the idea of moving to P90X Doubles from phase 2 onwards but I really don't think I'm going to have the energy or time to work out in the morning 3-4 times per week on top of the 5-6 days I put in now. I'm going to give it another week as I will be very busy at work this week and perhaps in week 6 of phase 2 I can move to doubles as I really want to see some rapid fat loss.

Feb 17, 2010 - KempoX + Ab Ripper X
Feb 18, 2010 - YogaX
Feb 21, 2010 - Core Synergistics

No comments: