Monday, March 8, 2010

P90X Day 49 - More Effort Required!!

I've been "doing" P90X for just over a month and a half now and still can't surpass that 5 day per week exercise threshold. Typically I do 4 out of 6 the prescribed 6 workout days with the 5th day being a major stretch to get to.

As of Friday March 5 I was down to 226.2 lbs which draws me ever closer to my 90 day goal of 217.2lbs. Less than 9 lbs to go in the next 40 days, this is a completely reasonable goal and entirely achievable given my progress to date! In addition I'm getting stronger and more fit with each passing week but I think I will have a very hard time honestly calling myself a P90X grad until the end of my second cycle through the program :)


Tuesday March 2, 2010 - PlyometricsX
Friday March 5, 2010 - Kempo X
Saturday March 6, 2010 - P90X Back and Bicep

No comments: