Muay Thai was a really good time yesterday. I learned how to slip punches properly and also how to mount a proper defense as opposed to attacking all the time. Sparring was a lot of fun as always and for some reason slightly less terrifying. I should probably purchase some headgear of my own as the last thing I want to do is catch some skin condition from the stuff they have in class. I only took two hard hits one while I was momentarily deciding which way to slip an incoming punch an instead did nothing and the second when I didn't block a rib kick from James.
I'm going to MMA tonight even though my legs are killing me and I would really like to see Raegan more. I'm sure she would like to see me more often but perhaps see less of me when I'm there. So it looks like I've got 20.5 lbs to lose and just over 93 days to do it in. Ultimately I need to lose about 1.5lbs per week for the next 13 weeks. If it was easy everyone would be doing it...
- Breakfast - 2/3c All bran fiber with *Psillyum* (140 cal 24g fibre), 1/2c Skim milk (40 cal), 250ml of 80% yolk removed omega-3 eggs (225 cal), 1/4c salsa (30 cal) (Total = 435cal)
- Lunch - BP's Delicious Alternatives - Peppered Veggies with Steak and Chicken (540cal)
- Snack- 1 6oz Chicken breast (240 cal), 2c Salad (300cal) (Almonds, bacon bits, baby romaine, egg, carrot, parsley, green pepper, tomato, green onion.) 2 tbsp low fat 1K island dressing (60 cal). (total 600 cal)
- Dinner - 3 slices Delissio Balance Pizza (600 cal)
No comments:
Post a Comment