Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back to the grind... and Tuesday Muay Thai!

Tuesday morning,

Back to the grind... I did my first commute to work from the new place and it wasn't too bad. I think it took around 20 minutes or so via the major freeway that runs east and west.

So much work to do I wasn't initially sure where to start but my to-do list guides me through the unknown. I love it... catalogue all tasks, prioritize and then complete. How is this difficult?

Muay Thai tonight!

Good thing too...I'm feeling a little "punchy" as I'm getting more and more 3rd party confirmation that I'm not even being considered for positions on other project teams at work. I'm just going to keep pushing until I meet resistance and then evaluate and overcome it using whatever means I have available. I have another more machiavellian opportunity available to me as well but I hesitate to pursue it too aggressively. Regardless I think it is really time to explore just how big my cage is here, find the perimeter and start looking for weak spots.

I apparantly missed a "Kyoshin" sparring session at MMA yesterday, damn it I really didn't think there would be class on a holiday. I guess you don't use gloves and the technique is a little different from what we've done previously. I'm going to continue my streching regime tonight with perhaps a little help from Raegan.
  • Breakfast - 2/3c All bran fiber with *Psillyum* (140 cal 24g fibre), 1/2c Skim milk, 1 banana
  • Lunch - 1 6oz Chicken breast, 2c Salad (Almonds, bacon bits, baby romaine, egg, carrot, parsley, green pepper, tomato, green onion.) 2 tbsp low fat 1K island dressing (60 cal).
  • Snack - 1c Blueberries (80 cal), 1 can spicy thai tuna (160 cal)
  • Snack - 2 scoops low carb protine powder (160 cal), 1.5c skim milk 130 cal, 2 scoops l-glutamine.
  • Snack - 1 slice Delissio Balance Pizza with whole wheat thin crust, grilled chicken and spinach
  • Dinner - Teriaki Stirfry with prawns, mixed asian vegtables and 1.5c rice noodles.

No comments: