Catching up from a Friday off, dealing with various things that have gone by the wayside. Had dinner with Raegan, and then went to my brother's house to see both grandma's as well as mom and dad.
- Breakfast - Myoplex Deluxe Protine Bar
- Lunch - Club Sandwich from Pub, Garden Salad with raspberry vinaigrette
- Snack - Myoplex Deluxe Protein Bar
- Snack - 5 Slices lunch meat (2 roast beef, 3 turkey)
- Dinner - 2c Bobby Flay's Perfect Asian Stir fry with vermicelli
Tuesday - I AM JOB?
Weighed myself today and I'm still at 216 lbs. I need to either get more exercise or start eating less as I'm not seeing any movement on the weight for several weeks now. Granted this weekend didn't really help.
- Breakfast - 1/2c plain oatmeal, 1c blueberries, 1/4c skim milk
- Snack - 2c mixed greens, 2 tbsp lite Italian dressing, 3 slices lunch meat
- Lunch - 2c Bobby Flay's Perfect Asian Stir fry with vermicelli
- Snack - 3 wasa fiber rye crisps with 3 tbsp lite philly cream cheese.
- Snack - Myoplex Deluxe Protein bar
- Snack - 1c sweet and sour meatballs (damn wedding shower leftovers...)
- Dinner - 2 open face 1/2 loaf 3 meatball AB's diet Mas Macho meatball sandwiches (450 cal) Mixed vegetables with lite italian dressing...
I just found out that the new job I'm applying for comes with an almost $15,000 raise! Wow, I guess I'm on the short list for it too, just me and another guy so apparantly my chances are 50/50. I'm pretty stoked about that. It's a job I could do for a couple of years to gather experience and then seguay into a higher level position in the department. I bet if I spent three years *there*, I would have some bloody opportunity! Rather than bash my head against the glass celing until it cracks open. That said, part of me has grown very comfortable in my current role. Its not just the job but the people I work with and the clear understanding of my environment. It will be a big change... plus I'll have to help hire someone to do my old 1.5 jobs that can take the heat, understands what a world of work it is, and wont screw up too badly.
"Open mouth feels warm, secrets swollen so sore. We all know and we can't ask why, you turned into an ugly butterfly."
No comments:
Post a Comment