Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"My god...it's full of fat!"

Little "2001" reference there...

Work good but busy today. I'm typing this at lunch. And by lunch I mean in between bites while I try to cobble together a post-mortem document for our latest launch.

I also discovered some kind of crazy green tea beverage called "Envigia" it looks really interesting and has quite honestly one of the best slogans I've ever heard "Be positive, drink negative" it apparently burns about a 100 extra calories per day which isn't going to change any one's life but green tea is good for you, and I feel strangely compelled to try it.

Went to MMA tonight, which was just brutal. Sensai beat the crap out of us without mercy. Cardio, stretching, calisthenics, striking and a little judo at the end. Great class. Got home spent some quality time with Raegan. Great night. I really want to get to the gym either after work or during lunch tomorrow. Maybe we'll see "300" as well. Who knows? The world is my oyster I'm going to shuck it and slurp it down with gusto!

Breakfast - 250ml of 80% yolk removed omega-3 eggs, 1/4c salsa
Snack - 1c blueberries
Lunch - 1.5c mixed vegetables, 2 tbsp lite Italian dressing, 2 Abs diet open face mas macho meatball sandwiches (450 cal)
Snack - myoplex deluxe protein bar
Dinner - 1.5c mixed vegetables, 2 tbsp lite Italian dressing, 2 Abs diet open face "mas macho" meatball sandwiches (450 cal)
Snack - OK, I had a problem at around 11:45 last night. A fierce gnawing hunger for carbs, I had a handful of multigrain crackers, about 1oz of low fat mozzarella, 3 tbsp of lite cream cheese and 3 tsp of antipasto (only 50 cals and it tastes great!) Let me go on record stating that this is absolutly the worst thing I could be eating that late at night. They are once again left overs from the bridal shower.

The only way to win against addiction like this is not to play. That means there can be nothing in the household to tempt me or anything that can ruin me for the day.

That said I'm on the smallest notch of my belt so I have to be doing *something* right. Still now is the time for greater willpower, victory is at hand but it can slip away just as easily.


"
It's like someone is holding your head under freezing cold ice water whilst simultaneously shoving LSD into every one of your bodies orifices."

No comments: