Yes the fanboy in me is chomping at the bit to see "300" tonight. As I said before MMA is a lot of fun once I'm there. Telling my body to do something after seeing it demoed no less then 6 times and then not being able to figure out how to do it is getting frustrating. Gee... maybe I should go more than once a week. I noticed Ike looks like he already lost about 10lbs or so...how is the "new guy" already more proficient than me? Bollocks! I need to get there more often so I don't get left behind!
Breakfast - 1c reduced fat peach yogurt (160 cal), 1c blueberries
Lunch - Bobby Flay's perfect Asian stir fry with vermicelli, 125mg of low fat turkey (120 cal)
Snack - Myoplex Deluxe protein bar
Snack - 1/2c Cashews
Snack - 6 wheat thins, 4tsp antipasto (50 cal)
Dinner -1/2 harvest wheat deliccio deluxe pizza (600 cal), 200g salsa salad 250cal
No comments:
Post a Comment