I'm going to Muay Thai tonight, which is generally 45 minutes of theory/practice and then 30 minutes of 50% sparring. I'm really looking forward to sparring today as I just found out that of the three other people that have interviewed for the job I want, they are bringing one in for additional testing. Not a good sign.
Supplements taken:
- 2 GNC Total Lean
- 1 GNC Weight loss vitamin supplement
- 2 Total Lean CLA with Tonalin
- Breakfast: 2/3c All bran fiber with *Psillyum* (140 cal 24g fibre), 1/2c Skim milk (40 cal), Banana (100 cal), 1/4c blueberries (20 cal) [Total - 300 cal]
- Lunch: 1c french beans (20 cal), 1.5c "Spaghetti with Beef and Sausage" (+ 1 tbsp Monterrey jack cheese)
- Snack: Myoplex Deluxe Protein bar (330 cal)
- Dinner: 1c chicken w/ onions and peppers, 1 chicken and bean burrito [500 cal]
- Snack: 2 slices flax bread with 1 tbsp low fat/sugar peanut butter and 1 tbsp no added sugar raspberry jam. [340 cal]
No comments:
Post a Comment