Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's not all peach tea and dumplings...

Smashed my toes last night in Muay Thai doing a front kick to gain some distance between my opponent and myself. Then after ignoring the pain for as long as I could I started another 3 minute sparring session and was doing pretty well until I threw an outside leg kick... which was blocked and my toes definately suffered as a result. I'm once again covered in bruises (some still from *last* Tuesday) and I've got a pronounced limp today.

I think I'm going to take the day off and tend to my foot tonight. I find myself really wanting to go to MMA tonight but my inability to walk properly much less throw a kick or cardio condition is telling me to take one more day before I go back.
  • Breakfast: 2/3c All bran fiber with *Psillyum* (140 cal 24g fibre), 1/2c Skim milk (40 cal) [total 180 cal]
  • Snack: 3 omega-3 eggs (210 cal), 1/4c salsa (20 cal) [total 230 cal]
  • Lunch: 1.5c Ab's Diet Southwest Chicken Soup [320 cal]
  • Snack: Myoplex Deluxe Protein Bar [330 cal]
  • Snack: 1/4c Cashews (200cal), 1 85g can teriaki tuna(100cal) [300 cal]
  • Dinner: 1c Brown Rice (220cal) , 2c Chicken and Vegetable Stirfry (330 cal) [550 cal]
  • Snack: 2 slices flax bread (240 cal), 1 tsp peanut butter (90 cal), 1tbsp no added sugar jam (20 cal) [total 350 cal]
Total: 2260

No comments: