I found out I have a second interview for the Assistant Producer job I'm going for. I know there were 4 applicants (2 internal and 2 external). Only one of the externals was invited for a second interview so we're getting down to it. I need to pass a "Written Communications Test" and all other things being equal I assume the lowest scored applicant will be dropped making it 50/50 for the final interview. I should brush up on my grammar.
Rae and I went shopping for wedding bands. We got her a nice 19K White Gold band and I ended up with one made of machined titanium... you know in case I need to jam a closing air-lock door with it or something.
My wounded foot it getting better, I can apply pressure to it now and I'm limping much less. I can't stand taking another day off of MMA so I'll get there tomorrow and hit the gym on Saturday.
I've cut the TotalLean-Control from my daily regime and I feel much better. I can handle the TotalLean, WeightWise and CLA in the morning but that afternoon dose of Control had a really serious edge to it that never got easier.
The diet was super tight today, no slips, not as much fruit/veg as I would have liked so it may be time for a resupply this weekend. I was supposed to go to the gym today but instead we came home after shopping and I watched "Lost" and read "Gridlinked" by Neal Asher, great book. I really need to start weight training on a regular basis.
Poker tomorrow at my brothers place after MMA, should be a really good time. The girls are coming over as well to watch movies as well, but I'm going to try to convince Rae to play with us. Who wants to watch "The Notebook" again anyway?!
- Breakfast: 2 slices flax bread (240 cal), 2 tbsp peanut butter (180 cal), 1tbsp no added sugar jam (20 cal) [total 440 cal]
- Lunch: 2c Chicken and Vegetable Stir fry (no rice) [ 330 cal]
- Snack: Myoplex Deluxe Protein bar [330 cal]
- Snack: 3 omega-3 eggs (210 cal), 1/4c salsa (20 cal) [total 230 cal]
- Dinner: Subway Double Turkey Wrap with cheese, all veggies and mustard [300 cal]
- Snack: 2c Popcorn w/nacho flavoring and olive oil [200 cal]
2 comments:
Hey, thanks for the mention.
Lose weight? Cigarettes, coffee, weight-training and a bicycle work for me!
Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about loss weight program
Post a Comment