Monday, April 2, 2007

Just another mundane Monday...

Extremely succinct post to follow:

Work bad... imagine purgatory only with tastefully appointed offices.

Hopelessly addicted to "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl"

Studied my Canadian Writer's Reference for my communications test.

Started reading "1421: The year china discovered the world" by Gavin Menzies. Very interesting so far but I wonder how much "truth" there is to it?

Foot is still killing me, perhaps I've waited long enough for it to heal and I should go to the doctor?

Birthday gathering on Saturday.

End of line.
  • Breakfast - 2 slices sprouted flax bread (120 cal), 1 1/3 tbsp Fat/sugar free peanut butter (90 cal), 1 tbsp Sugar Free Raspberry Jam (20 cal) [260 cal]
  • Snack -Banana (100 cal), 3 Wasa Fibre Rye crisps, 3 tbsp philly lite cream cheese (230 cal) [330 cal]
  • Snack - 6 slices low fat/sodium chicken bacon [180 cal]
  • Lunch - 1.5c Spanish Paella
  • Dinner - Karaye Spicy Chicken Bowl (double skinless chicken) from Banzai

No comments: