Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Food is not a verb...

Wrote my communications test for the Asst. Prod. job, I ran short of time but I think it went fairly well. Time will tell.

Skipped Muay Thai tonight to try and get my foot healing. (But any excuse will do...)

Went grocery shopping with Raegan, keeping the destructive food out of the house is only half the battle, I need to ensure I not only have good food in the house but also that I cook nutritional meals on a regular basis.

  • Breakfast - 2 slices sprouted flax bread (120 cal), 1 1/3 tbsp Fat/sugar free peanut butter (90 cal), 1 tbsp Sugar Free Raspberry Jam (20 cal) [260 cal]
  • Snack - 6 slices low fat/soduim chicken bacon [180 cal]
  • Snack -3 Wasa Fibre Rye crisps, 3 tbsp philly lite cream cheese [230 cal]
  • Lunch - 1.5c Fat/Sugar free yogurt (180 cal), 1/2c blueberries (40 cal) [220 cal]
  • Dinner - 12" Double Turkey Sandwich on whole wheat, cheese, all vegetables, honey mustard sauce [800 cal]
  • Snack - 3 Dynamite Rolls [260 cal]
1950 cal

No comments: