In an effort to get my injured foot to heal I'm skipping Muay Thai practice this evening and going to MMA (Mon, Wed, Fri) this week instead.
We decided to go see "Hot Fuzz" with some friends. Really funny movie! There is this one segment with an old English farmer, a WWII sea mine, and a barn full of guns that had me dying. Also, the protagonist drop kicks an old lady wielding a shotgun. Brain goes off, laughs come out... good times!
I managed to undo a days worth of efforts by having a late night snack, I have to just go to bed instead of staying up and watching TV or reading because invariably I feel compelled to have a snack.
Meal1: 1c Grape Juice (100 cal), 250ml omega-3 80% yolk removed eggs (225 cal), 1/4c salsa (25 cal) [Total 350 cal]
Meal 2: 3 wasa lite rye crackers with 3 tbsp lite cream cheese [total 190 cal]
Meal 3: 1 chicken breast (240 cal) , 1c Spanish rice (240 cal), 1c mixed vegetables (35 cal) [ Total 515 cal]
Meal 4: Myoplex Deluxe Protein Bar [Total 350 cal]
Meal 5: Pita Pit Double Chicken Pita (Whole wheat pita, lettuce, tomato, pickles, hot peppers, black olives, mustard, hot sauce, 1/2 portion tatziki, 1/2 portion feta cheese) [total cal 500]
Meal 6: 1c honey nut cheerios, 1c skim milk [total 310 cal]
Meal 7**: 2"x4" slice of banana bread [400 cal]
Total 2685
No comments:
Post a Comment