Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday MMA

Went to MMA today with the "crew"! Great class, lots of Muey Thai practice which is the way I like it! When I got home Raegan and I finalized the wedding ceremony and finished picking the majority of our music.

  • Meal1: 1c Blueberries (80 cal), 175g Black Cherry Fat/Sugar freeYogurt (100 cal), 6 slices turkey bacon (180 cal) [Total 360 cal]
  • Meal 2: 2c baby romain (20 cal), 2 scallions(10 cal), 2 tbsp dried cranberries (40 cal), 1 tbsp slivered almonds (80 cal) , 1 can solid white albicore tuna (120 cal), 3 tbsp lite italian dressing (30 cal) [Total 300 cal]
  • Meal 3: Myoplex Deluxe Protine Bar (350 cal )
  • Meal 4: 1 chicken breast (240 cal), 1c Spanish Rice (180 cal), 1.5c Romain salad w/ itanian vinegrette (100 cal), 1/4c salsa (25 cal) [Total 605 cal]
  • Meal 5: 3 Wasa Lite Rye crisps (90 cal), 2 tbsp cream cheese (60 cal), 4 slices turkey bacon (120 cal) [Total 270 cal]
Daily Total = 1885

No comments: